Vision Quest is a 6-month program, designed to provide individuals the support and the guidance needed to obtain Long Term Recovery.
To graduate this 6-month program and progress into the next stage of your life there are certain criteria each individual will be responsible to complete.
As each program will be individually designed, depending on work schedules, therapy appointments etc., the following is a brief outline of the major criteria that must be met for graduation.
1. House Guidelines must be adhered to:
- 6 months of continuous sobriety from drugs and alcohol
-Meeting sheets must be verified by house manager
-Program Fee must be current
2. Classes must be completed.
The classes are 5-week courses and will be offered at different times during the week. As classes will vary throughout the resident’s stay, the 1 mandatory class is the 12 Steps.
The other possible elective classes are:
a. Financial Literacy
b. Mindfulness Book Studies
d. Peer support group class
3. Resident must participate in 6 community engagement projects.
A list of these community projects will be provided at
each house and each resident will be
able to pick which events they would like to participate in.
4. Resident must attend a 3-month progress
meeting with house manager and management.
At the end of the 6-month commitment, a graduation ceremony will be held in honor of resident’s accomplishment and a certificate of completion will be awarded.
Upon completion the resident will have 3 options.
1. Apply for House Manager position
2. Apply for Independent living
3. Apply for an apartment on your own